(where we would like to be – our destination)
Guardian Response Care Services will have the needs of their Service User at the centre of their operations. By offering tailor made packages of care, we aim to to provide a service that is person centred. We will promote independence through reablement and positive risk taking.
We aim to keep people safe and happy in their own homes for as long as possible by minimizing risk, promoting independence and encouraging social engagement to tackle loneliness. Training and development of our workforce will always be a key priority as we understand that only a well trained workforce can deliver outstanding care.
Strategy on Service Provision:
- By being able to provide a range of services that will meet current and future needs.
- By providing a service that does not feel rushed.
- By being able to attend to both the physical and emotional wellbeing of service users.
- By allocating a named contact in management that will provide excellent customer service.
- To aim for excellence at all times.
Strategy of Staffing:
- By treating everyone with respect and dignity.
- By promoting social care values.
- By allowing anyone to raise a concern without the fear of repercussions.
- By investing in the training and development of our staff.
- By avoiding unfair employment practices.
- We treat everyone with respect.
- We understand that listening is a big part of communicating.
- We are accountable for both our actions and inactions.
- We strive for excellence by continuous professional development throughout the company to ensure best practice.
- We embrace diversity and equality.